English French Russian Japanese Arabic


Scorpion stings

Scorpion stings

Hadara al-Islamiyah 
magazine , Rabi 'Al-Thani 1388 H / M in July 1968 edition, carried a story with the title at the top in one of his columns, Sahibul saga tells the story.

One day, I looked for my pet is lost. Without felt I got on the banks of the Tigris River that is located not too far from my village. Among the traditions of our villagers are sleeping outdoors in the summer. There are sleeping on mats spread on the ground. There are sleeping on the cot. And there are also sleeping on a pile of hay.That night was a very lovely evening. The full moon shining down to all corners of the village. So he explained, the whole village is looming. Beautiful scenery, mild weather, and the wind breeze was really captivating.But only for a moment. I turned back to my surroundings. Suddenly I saw a small animal to float on the river toward me. I continued to watch the animals, so I know what the hell was about to do. Beast was moving slowly, and finally reached the edge of the river. Turns out he is a frog that there is a scorpion on his back. When he got in a dry, scorpion it down and walked quickly toward the village. as if the mission imposed on his shoulders and must be resolved by him.I trailed the scorpion from behind. Without felt I've been right in the middle of the village. Absolutely not crossed my mind to kill the scorpion. I let him finish his mission. However, I continued to follow him while continuing to pay attention to what he was doing.The scorpion went to the pile of straw on top of a young man who was very devout, Hussein, was sleeping soundly. Then the scorpion into the haystack. I kept waiting, so I know exactly what is happening. A few moments later I saw the straw that Husein sleep on it sway. "Definitely the scorpion had stung Hussein," I muttered to myself. Then I saw the scorpion out of the haystack and directly back to the river bank. Arriving there, the frog who became the horse was ready to run to a designated place for him.Then I returned to the village, to see the condition of my best friend, Hussein. I uncover that haystack. I was surprised to see something really amazing. A large snake lying beside Hussein. With makeshift tools, I get rid of the snake. The snake did not move. I knew that he was dead. And there is nothing except the scorpion to kill him. The flow of blood dripping from his head showed that's exactly where the scorpion stings. And thank God, nothing happened to my friend, Hussein.Holy God almighty. He is the God who keep his servants. Such is the story that was published in the magazine. Indeed, the snake may die because of the embrace of a scorpion. A poet says,Do not underestimate the guile of the poor, could have died of snake venom of scorpions.This story was rewritten by the author of the stories that had wisdom, bouquet Mansur al-lwaji (Qisthi press)



another motivation story:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Denai Minang - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger